What we do
BU Manager Sourcing
To meet the needs of our customers even more effectively, we not only offer the services of own local Gfi team but also those of other employees of the group, freelancers and qualified and specialized partners.
GFI Sourcing has developed and maintains an important and constantly growing network of freelancers and dedicated sourcing partners. We work directly with our customer base, in many cases as a preferred supplier based on a framework agreement. Our professional approach is supported by a Sourcing Portal.
How it works
- We work directly for our customers, in many cases as a preferred supplier, based on a framework agreemen
- Our professional approach is supported by a Sourcing Portal (https://sourcing.gfi.be) where freelancers and partners can register, with their CV and desiderata. They can also use this portal to monitor what requests are coming in from our customers.
- a freelance eco-system that matches our pool of expertise consisting of qualified freelancers with the staffing needs of our customers
- a major source of additional expertise
- the ultimate means of obtaining local scalability and flexibility
- clear monitoring of external staff who are working for you via us
- collaboration based on trust, respect and continuity
The sourcing portal is a collaborative platform opened to freelance consultants to give access to business opportunities offered by Gfi.