You have decided that you want to migrate your messaging platform to a new system? We have experience in various project sizes and are certified in both Microsoft and IBM software.
The 2 dominant players in today’s world of messaging and collaborative software (IBM with Notes and Microsoft with Exchange & SharePoint) are being challenged by the evolution towards cloud computing, collaborative functionality and the integration with telephony (VoIP or Unified Communications).
How Gfi can help you?
Regardeless of your final choice Gfi will continue to support your company with various standardised solutions:
- supporting and evolving your existing system (IBM or Microsoft)
- administering the messaging and collaborative platforms (IBM Notes, Microsoft Office 365)
- managing the coexistence between systems
- migrating to other solutions.
Why selecting Gfi as your migration partner?
Gfi has the largest Lotus expertise centre in the BeLux, the necessary certificates and credentials for the Microsoft on-premise or Cloud solutions (Office365), and knowledge for your entire messaging environment. We deliver coexistence scenarios, mobile management integration, migration services, and administration services…
- We can assist you in setting up your Office 365 environment
- GFI has a broad experience in Notes to Office 365 migrations
At your convenience we can develop several scenarios: from empty mailboxes to complete migration of your existing mail, calendaring & scheduling environment.
Gfi can perform the entire project for you or assist you in the setup and the execution of such a project.
- Gfi can help you in the migration of your Lotus applications towards the following platforms:
- .Net applications
We deliver administration and support of the O365 environment on your behalf. There is no need to train your staff on the new platform, you can forward all your daily requests to the central Gfi Service Desk who will manage Exchange OnLine, SharePoint Online, Lync Online services for you.
Lotus to Office 365 Subsite
We have created a subsite that explains our migration methodology in more detail. You’ll learn how we perform migrations from IBM Domino to Office 365 or Exchange.